We know during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, but if your immune system is strong, you might keep yourself safe from the disease. There are some natural immunity boosting drinks that can be made at home. If you consume the drinks regularly, you can boost up your body. You can keep yourself safe from various diseases such as flu and cold.
We have shared some healthy homemade recipes of immunity booster drinks for your health benefits. Have a look at some recipes:
1. Immunity-Boosting Spice Tea
Spice tea is one of the best drinks that have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory compounds. This drink helps in fighting various infections. Organic honey and spices have anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. You can fight various diseases and boost up your immunity.
- Mix and moil all the ingredients with 1-liter water in a pan.
- Boil it for 30 minutes
- Consume ¼ cup of this spicy tea with half a spoon of raw honey
2. Turmeric Tea
As per the old sayings of our granny, turmeric has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory power. So, if you make a turmeric drink, then it can be the best immunity drink. There is a compound in the drink that is known as curcumin that modulates your immune system.
Cold, flu, swelling, pain, and inflammation can be controlled by consuming turmeric tea. You can save yourself and your family from the viral infection of Coronavirus by consuming the drink.
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder or 1 tbsp raw turmeric grated
- Unpasteurized honey as per taste
- 4 cups water
- Boil turmeric with water for 20 minutes
- Stain and pour the water in a glass
- Serve the drink with honey and lemon to taste
Note: Early morning and bedtime are the best periods to drink turmeric tea.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Soother with Ginger
Gingers contain a chemical known as sesquiterpenes that results in killing the cold viruses. The cayenne peppers can help in destroying the bad bacteria inside your body.
If you mix apple cider vinegar with ginger, then it can be the best smoothie or drink. Along with your immunity, you can reduce weight. Moreover, you can reduce your body pain with the help of this drink. Try to take this drink every early morning.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 big tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1-inch ginger grated
- Boil the water in a pan
- Add grated ginger and steep for 5 minutes
- Add honey
- Add apple cider vinegar
- Add pepper
- Mix, swap warm
- Consume a glass of drink everyday
4. Immune Boosting Green Juice
Green juice is rich in Vitamin A, C, and Folic acid. This drink is a combination of cucumber, spinach, mint leaves, and coriander leaves. The antioxidants prevent inflammation. Moreover, this can help in fighting various infections. If you have cut and swelled in your body, the pain can be controlled with the help of this green juice. It is both an immune-boosting and detoxification drink. You can lose weight by consuming this drink regularly with your breakfast with this immunity booster drink.
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Baby spinach – 1 cup
- Black salt – a pinch
- Lemon – 2 tbsp
- Cucumber – 1 cup chopped
- Pear or Apple – 1
- You can mix and blend all the ingredients.
- Add a pinch of black salt as per taste
5. Spiced Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin is rich in vitamins, anti-oxidant, and beta carotene. It can protect your body from radical damage. Moreover, it can boost immunity. You can cut your belly fat by consuming pumpkin soup at dinner. Mixing it with cinnamon and coconut can be a great mixture.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups red pumpkin cubes
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- ¼ tbsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tbsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp oregano or dried thyme
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan
- Add chopped garlic and onion
- Sauté them in medium flame for 1 minute
- Add the pumpkin cubes and sauté them in medium heat for 3 minutes
- Now, add 4 cups of hot water, pepper, salt, and mix them well
- Cover the pan with the lid and allow them to boil for 10 minutes
- Stir occasionally
- Now, you can remove it from the flame and cool it aside
- After cooling, blend and mix it properly until it cools down
- Transfer the mixture into the same pan
- Add some herbs and spices such as cumin powder and coconut milk
- Let the soup boil for 5 minutes
- Stir it
- Serve and eat hot
Note: This soup can be a good breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. Enjoy the tasty and healthy soup to nourish your immunity.
6. Tomato Rasam
Tomato has three anti-oxidants in it such as vitamin c, beta-carotene, and vitamin E that protect your internal cells from damage. You can fight various diseases if you consume the tomato Rasam made of coconut oil.
- 1 tbsp Tur Dal (Lentil)
- 3 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 lemon sized tamarind ball
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp asafetida
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt for taste
- 1 tbsp Black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Dry chilli 1
- Take a pressure cooker and add boiled chopped tomatoes to it
- Add tur dal, curry leaves with two cups of water
- Two whistles of the cooker are fine to boil the tomatoes
- Cool and blend the mixture and strain it
- Remove the skin and seeds of the tomato
- Take a pan and temper cumin seeds in heated oil
- Add curry leaves, peppercorn, and asafetida
- Add the tomato mixture and boil it
- Add coriander leaves and serve
If you learn the recipes and consume all the immunity-boosting drinks regularly, you can keep yourself away from the COVID-19 virus. Moreover, you can strengthen your immunity to keep yourself away from various life-threatening illnesses.